Saturday, August 23, 2008

哈咯!

edited*
My exams officially ended ytd :D
So happy happy happpppppy!
But most of clique went home! Lol.
Originally wanted to eat together.
But after exams, all run away -.-
Haha, oh wells. ZingD,Chuchu&I went town to eat.
I finally gave my first to Pepper Lunch. Yes, yesterday.
Haha. It's nice lo. & Heeyuan owes me Pepper Lunch's lunch.
Yay. I don't know when to redeem from him? I guess holidays are the best time.
Hehe. I bought a bag at far east also! Cool. It's been so long since i liked a bag.
Ever since the push-cart bag was goneeeee!
& i hope ZingD can find her bag faster ! :D
We're going gym next week ! Gym gym.
& then they keep saying i ask stupid questions! LOL.
Will meh? Anw must be nice& ans me ma. Haha.
Even if my qns are all kind of no-brain. Hahaha.
So we talked alot also! :D Holidays out also lo!
Anw i waited for peeps to viwawa end up i played 2rounds.
1am hor. Don't play play. Lol. So irritating hor. ;p
So i just woke up also. Hehe. Such a long time since i last enjoyed sleeping.
I must sleep more! I still must grow taller!
喂! 你笑什么啦! Lol. My puberty stage is not over yet! :DDD
My mum is so sweet lo.. She made honeywater for me cause she said my voice's gonna be gone.
Haha& she cooked maggi mee for me! So sweet! Where to find such mum :p
Ok i gtg already. I'll post up the pictures tmr or smth. I'll try.
My cousin's birthday later. I'll try to take pictures yea.
You know i'm not a picture-type of person. Haha.
&OH! I've finally found my book! Hehe. You know who you are :P

Hehe! I've plans for next week already! Cool man! :D

Monday : Work.
Tuesday : Gym in the morning , work in the evening!
Wed : Gym in the morning, out with gf in the afternooon!
Thurs : Work!
Friday : Celebrate teachers' day & cityplaza with LOVES in the afternooon!

Saturday&Sunday not yet though. But, i'm so looking forward! :D



再见!

No comments:

Post a Comment