Friday, August 1, 2008

Helloooooooooo

I tell you my laptop is equilvalent to shit now =/
I cannot install adobe flash player, neither can i install the latest msn version.
Fuck, isn't it =/ Lol. Ok unhappy things aside. :D

30July

Went to play basketball&pooled with AzabuP.
My muscle aches, even till today. Lol.
Alvis that sickening guy bluffed me out to acc him to chinatown.
The weather was freaking hot i swear i kept grumbling to him! LOL.
Walked back& surprisingly, the journey seemed shorter.
Hahaha. Psychological problem. But yea, met CodyT&MC then trained down to Braddell.
Walked to i think it's much closer to Toa Payoh basketball court.
Played awhile& i kept reminiscing about secondary 1 times.
You know.. Haha. I miss them&those times! :D
Some team had their training then we sat there for around 45mins lo.
Butt pain already. Lol. Went to have er, dinner at i don't know where.
But they all eat like a few minutes all finished lor! Crazy or not? Crazy right!?!
& then they kept insisting that i'm very slow blahblah. BLAH! =X
Haha. Went to pool place but then i swear it's so freaking cold i didn't feel like moving any inch of my body parts. Lol!
So i just sat there & looked. Took pictures & i'll post it up soon!
Haha. Traded jacket for psp lo! Haha. No choice you see. I was freezing.
Then that CodyT knew i was walking the wrong way then he didn't tell me!?
So i went all the way outside when that stupid toilet was just like a few metres away from me!
Ok fine. He win already. Lol.
Went back with him&MC then i was mentally tortured by them.
They keep telling me so many ghost stories i was mentally scarred! LOL.
Then they told me that smelly socks can actually ward off erm, evil spirits.
I BELIEVED THEM! SO SILLY !? Omg no face already.
I actually believe them you know. Stupid me. Stupid right? Lol!
& they kept laughing at me, stupid! >:( Lol.
&&& they're like 3yrs old kids running in the mrt station hiding from me. LOLOL.
Okok, don't laugh already i still want to live in peace. Haha.
Reached home& hurry sleep! Lol.

31July

Ahgong came today! Boring like shit.
Today nothing much happened.
You know it, stupid CodyT went to announce my embarrassing events to everyone.
Expected one lo. >:( But anw i kept "L-ing" Ing Chye.
HAHAHAHA.

Today

School today was fine!
Ok i have not much time left to blog.
I need to do my stuffs. Went back with ZiyingD today.
Slept in the train lo. Haha.
Thanks alot dearest for acc-ing me! :D
Ok lah i need to rush homework!

Goodbye!

No comments:

Post a Comment