Sunday, August 17, 2008

Helloooooooo

A day without laughters is wasted.

I didn't laugh today! Well, not that much actually.
Anw, my comp kena virus ytd lo! ):
But my dad helped me reformat, again.
Lucky i'm so smart because i saved all my stuffs in my thumbdrive already!
& i watched Material Girls& Step Up today!
Woohoo~ Yea right, instead of studying.
But i shall study tonight! Not eaten my dinner yet.
I went to Azabu ytd! I miss them _____________________ much.
Like indescribable. Crazy hor? But really eh!
I scared i've already forgotten how to work. Haha.
Got so many fruits&drinks i kept eating fruits lo! :D
Oh shit i can't type chinese now. Damn!
Ah but nvm. Improve my english typing skills then.
Haha, anw shushu keep making me lo. Made me pissed sometimes.
But then he's actually joking but he kept acting like he isn't ):
Ok maybe he misses me too much >:) Hehe. Must be! :D
Ah whatever. Ohoh! Do any one of you have like Step up& Step up 2 soundtracks?
Kindly send me pretty pleaseeeeeeeee (:
I have to study sooon! Wish me luck tmr ok!
I want to pass all! It's only sem1, i don't want to repeat any modules uh!
Oh so hot lah Channing Tatum! :DDDDD *Drools.
Enjoy!







The blonde guy is also very HOT! :D
Goodbye!

No comments:

Post a Comment