Friday, August 15, 2008

Hellooooo!

I'm spending half of my time reading posts in Flowerpot Community!
http://www.flowerpod.com.sg
Very interesting & many topics. Lol.
Regret reading because i'm addicted to it now ):
Tmr study again! Yay! & POM IS FINALLY OVER.
LIKE QUICKLY CONGRATULATE ME BECAUSE I KNOW HOW TO DO!
:D Such a rare thing BUT STILL YAY BECAUSE I AM VERY HAPPY!
3 more papers to go! Anw i am so touched because Alvis they all decided to postpone watching Journey to the center of the earth because of me!!!
So i'm going to watch with them, maybe next friday! Right after the last paper! :D
So happy lo! Where to find such nice friends!?! Hahaha.
Anw i want to downoad photoshop! But it's taking such a long time!
& i can't go for my primaryschoolfriends' gathering tmr!
Because mum don't allow& i have to study! Right now, i'm still slacking.
Haha. ZingD today keep shooting me. Next time bring more rubberband shoot her back.
OK NOT FUNNY I KNOW. lol!
Seriously it's time to get a new laptop!!
This stupid laptop is so irritating sometimes i feel like smashing it on the flooor to see if it can become faster!
Ew, how do i phrase this sentence? Sound so weird. Lol.
My tamagotchi's in 5th generation already! Fast hor? :D
&&&&& i must wait for photoshop to be downloaded before i start posting up pictures.
I wished i had more money! Then i can buy cosmetics! Haha.
Ok i know i very vain you don't have to tell me! :D
Aye i post so long already! I need to, maybe study? Or resume reading flowerpot. :D
Oh i need to post comment for Chuchu also!
This mean girl kept calling me Sally sally nonstop! Haha.
Later i tell everybody your dark secrets hor! LOL! ( if you even have one ;p )

Goodbye!

No comments:

Post a Comment