Friday, July 25, 2008

I tell you, my family seriously have attitude problems.
My mood today is so down.
叔叔helped Codyt hid my card. At first still ok.
But i don't know why i suddenly felt so upset.
Then i couldn't be bothered already. Lol.
叔叔damn nice lo, cause he tried to cheer me up :D
Haha. Then in the end they returned me my card.
( i should learn how to act upset next time ! ) HAHA.
Anw, work was enjoyable today.
Alvis watched Vampire Knight through my psp.
So handsome! I'm watching the third time now. Haha.
Had milo&oreo milkshake today! :D Yay.
I did alittle little bit of pantry :D Alvis said i'm fat lo. No, he say my butt fat!
Ask him go bang the wall right! Haha.
Went to kbox with Ziying&Carol today! 3 hrs is not enough man!
Hahaha. Went to work after that, cause i scared no time.
So didn't acc them for shopping. Sorry! Today they all keep shooting me.
Esp Alvis&Codyt. Same people one lo. Smack them then they know! Lol.
Oh & i kept my punch-card hidden in my pocket all the while. Heh!
Ellie taught me, so smart! :D Codyt is so haolian lo! LOL.
Go ask him why. Haha. But they managed to cheer me up lo.
Thanks man! :D I might be working next thurs.
So looking forward to it! :D Ohlay! :D

I am alittle bit scared, how?

Goodbye!

No comments:

Post a Comment