Monday, July 14, 2008

Helloooooooooooooooooooooo Whass Up

Yeaaaaa, long time never post again. Sorry babes!
Real busy i tell you! Really busy i had no time to complete my homework!!
Boring Nvm! I shall blog about eh, today yea?
Oh but anw i talked to renee ytd! We missed sec 1s & 2s times lor!
Reminisce! Haha. Big Hug for her! Cheer Up Hahahahahaha.
Today was simply tired tired tired! Like nobody's business i tell you!
I went to workplace @ around 1plus 2. Skipped lesson.
So tired! Can't blame ok! =/ Haha.
Slept till 3plus, then Ahcai&Codyt came for break.
Very noisy i tell you! Irritating to be more exact! In The Garbage
Feel like doing this to them! Hahahahahahaha.
Then i kope alot of food from them! :D Yay!
Codyt treated me MilkTea. So seldom he's so nice one lor. Fingers Crossed
LOL! But they practically treated me like i didn't exist leh!
Oh my god. Then Codyt kept irritating me! So irritating. HAHA.
But thanks to him&Ahcai, i felt better & more energetic.
Probably from arguing with them! Lol.
Vivi came for break also. Then he started his craps again. Haha. So lame!
Oh! Speaking about lame, Felicia told me so many lame jokes today!

HAHAHAHA. So funneh lah! I don't know how to react sometimes.
Cause it's too lame! Hahahaha! So yea, Codyt went back earlier to fetch his mummy.
Then left Alvis, Vivi & I! So busy! Then got people ask me my age! Lol!
Excuse me i'm already 17 fyi :D Just that my bday's not over yet! :D
& many angmohs said hello to me today! Yay! I'm exceptionally happy today!
Blings Must spread my loveeeeeee! (: Haha!
Tmr i have work again! Then wed is what, celebrate Codyt's bday.
Then thurs i have to rehearsh for POM maybe ?
& THEN FRIDAY IS ACCOUNTING'S ICA 2 ALREADY WTF!
Time passes so quickly!! I ate pizza after work today! Spaz

CodyT kept hiding people's punch card today! See, told you he's so free already! Lol!
Aiya, everything is in a mess in my head!
The events that happened are not in order! LOL.
I can't possibly blog every single lil thing that happened.
So well, i shall just stop here for today! :D


I thought about so many things that you said&did.
It's back, the feelings. I can feel it. Just hope i'm not wrong this time! (:


Bye-bye

No comments:

Post a Comment