Sunday, July 27, 2008

Hello

Just a very short post.
My mood is still the same today.
Went out with Chuchu to Little India.
We kept delaying the time, then ended up met at 12.45.
Lol. Went for eyebrow threading. Chuchu one's nice lo!
Jealous. Hahaha. But then mine also very neat lah lo! :D
Walked to bugis. W-a-l-k leh! Haha. But yea, walked there.
Then looked for Chuchu's skirt.
Found it & we went shopping around for her formal wear.
I bought a very cute (don't know if it's bf shirt) but it cost only 5bucks!
Cheap or not? Haha. Very cheap lor! Showed cousins then all say nice. Yeaaaa (:
Chuchu bought alot of things also! Pst, we went into the fitting room together lo!
HAHA. I hope her bf don't see this, which i know he won't but if he do please don't beat me ;P
Lol. Went Diva then she bought bangles. Nice one lo!
But i no money also =/ Walked around then trained back home.
I tell you Chuchu is the funniest girl i've ever seen.
HAHA. I don't know why but it's so funny. So anw enjoyed this trip!
There's so many people i want to meet up after my exams.
Yiwen, Meow, Gf & the rest. But well, these 3 are the more impt ones ! :D
Ok i typed so long already i need to do my ppt slides now.

.
.
.

BUT WAIT, NOW IS ONLY 11.49PM, BEFORE IT TURNS 12AM.
I WOULD LIKE TO WISH MY DARLING, GUO AIHUA, IRIS :D

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MY DEAR!

Sorry that i couldn't attend the recent celebration.
but it's ok! I've celebrated with you earlier on already uh!
I hope you enjoyed this yr's birthday! :D
I love you,& you know it! :P
I'm very sure our friendship could last until our teeth drop.
& be sure to drop teeth with me ok? :D

Goodbye!

No comments:

Post a Comment