Thursday, July 10, 2008

Wakka WakkaHelloooooooooooo

Sorry about the lack of updates, again! Lol.
've been very very super damn busy these few days!
This whole week & the next week is fully booked ):
That's like so sad lor! But the good thing is, i have 7 weeks of hols!
Insteaad of 6 you know!?! Isn't that smth to be excited about! Way Too Happy
Hahahahaha. Went out with Azabu.P to watch GET SMART!
It's soooooooooooooo funny i laughed practically every 10minutes!!
I'm not kidding ok! Should go & watch! Funniest movie ever!
Raise The Roof Anw we ate at kopitiam ytd. Cause we couldn't decide what to eat.
Played pool & went for movie. Wanted to go for Mahjong @Ellie's hse.
But parents don't allow! Came home then Mum asked me a very ridiculous question.
I shall not say what it is, but after thinking, i have to admit it's kind of true.
My mum knows me quite well huh? Who knew. Lol.
But whatever. I'm always going the wrong way. So who cares if i went the wrong one this time.
I changed my blogskin&spent almost 2 hrs doing this.
It's actually 11.30pm now. Haha.
I lost my comb! It's time for a new one.
& can any kind souls tell me if they spot this pink sony ericsson phone.
It's new! & it's slide phone. Kindly tell me the model if you see it on any advertisements ok?
Flowers And Hearts I'll give you this flower! Hahaha!
Chatted with Peiqi.D,Caroline.D&Ziying.D at Hotshot today!
I like! Girls' talk more please Smile
Went to south canteen & we were kind of disappointed with the services. & the people =x
HAHAHAHA. Ok lah. I need to do my Pom tut already!
My camera's pictures' ALL GONE! IRRITATING BASTARD. =X
Ok, I'm so busy! PLEASE HELP ME OK ? :D
I have 4 projects on hand!

1. Principles of Management Project - Next week

2. Microeconomics Project - 2weeks later

3. Internet&web technology (Create your own website project!) - 2weeks later

4. Oral Communication - 3 weeks later!!

Then after all these, exams starts! At around15aug until 22 aug.
&then it's fortunately, HOLIDAYS! I CAN LIKE ENJOY ALREADY!
People, tell me to study hard ok?!
If i get very good results, i'll love you forever! HAHA KIDDING.
But must motivate me ah! :D



GOODBYE! Bye Bye




No comments:

Post a Comment