Sunday, July 27, 2008

Hello

I am so tired. Not done with the projects omg.
Not meeting up tmr cause too many cannot make it.
Monday then LAST MINUTE! I haven done my speech & ppt!
Fuck! Tmr going out with Chuchu to Little India first.
Then to Bugis! To see if she can find her skirt.
If she starts calling me Sally again i'll hide all the skirts in Bugis!
Haha. Oh & I hope i can finish my speech by tmr leh!
Go & try to see where i can print the stuffs out! :D
My mood is still down today. Not as bad as ytd but still quite upset.
Spent over an hr looking for a food store that sells crabs.
Settled for Geylang's No Signature. Yummy crabs!
My fingers were swollen after that. Blame it on my greediness.
The crabs cut me too! I had my revenge though. I ate alot! Lol.
Past by Clarke Quay cause thought Long Beach's there.
Turns out, no. I thought i had a chance .. But it's gone.
Oh wells. I have to wait. Until i get to talk to you, i won't be relieved.
My headache's coming back. LACK OF SLEEP!
After exams i must sleep more. Maybe i can work 5 to L then.
But nooo, my mum won't allow lo. Aye, exams finish then say.
Still very long lo. Must find time go study already!
No slacking pleaseeeeee. I cannot find my heart to hate you.

Goodbye!

No comments:

Post a Comment