Wednesday, July 23, 2008

HELLOOOOOOOO!


Missed me? :D FINALLY I AM ABLE TO USE THE COMP JUST FOR THE SAKE OF USING.
THE PAST FEW DAYS I'VE BEEN STRUGGLING WITH stupid PROJECTS ):
I tell you so many you cannot believe it.
& i've been sleeping like 1plus 2 these days!?!?
What happened to my normal sleeping hours?!
I NEED MORE SLEEP! Thursday work! Like finally.
Away from school please. Next week got like 2projects to hand in!
Monday&Tuesday. How cruel can the school be.
& tmr will be taking back stats' ICA 2 i think.
Confirm fail so no need say anything . LOL.
BUT, if i pass, i'll kiss you on your cheek! ;p Haha.
I'm so hungry now! Ate only half of the portion of LOR MEEEEE.
Not my favourite but it's superb! Oh, i've finally completed SHAREPOINT.
The stupidest web i've ever used in my entire life! Serious!
Ok maybe because i'm stupid. BUT WHATEVER! Lol.
I neeed to sleeep already lah! Haha. Oh, one more thing.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, CODYT!
This stupid bangala should be honoured that i wished him ok ;p

Goodbye!

No comments:

Post a Comment