Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Helloooooooooooooooooo.

You know what ?
MY LAPTOP JUST CRASHED ON ME!
NOW IS LIKE THE MOST IMPORTANT PERIOD & IT CRASHEDDDDD!
): All my information's gone.
I don't know whether to be relieved or to cry out loud!?
Sharepoint's gone also! Pictures gone also.
Oh well. One good thing is, your photos are gone.
I don't have to be reminded of you when i looked into my pictures next time.
I can't bear to delete, because i have my own reasons.
But who knows, crashed, deleted, officially goodbye!
I haven't done my microecons. I will do now.
But.. my comp is down! ); I hope i can still retrieve my data.
But if i retrieve the data, your photos will be back?
Oh man. This is the worst of the worst.
Today rain like what, i don't know.
Heaviest rain ok! & also the first time it rain-ed when we're going to school.
First time leh, so pathetic. Haha. OH SHIT.
MY EMOTICONS GONE! MY VAMPIRE KNIGHT IMAGES GONE!
OH WTF. eh wait, i got some pictures in my psp (:
Yay, psp saves the day. I sound so retarded. Haha.
Don't care. For one moment, i really was upset!
Kaname sempai. HAHAHA. I hate hot guys because they always get me addicted.
I want a new laptop! & i want my A820. It's not out yet =/
M1's so slow can. I want my laptop back!
I can't stop grumbling. Because i have so much homework!
No, more like projects! Oh fuck. I hate projects & presentations.

Byebye!

No comments:

Post a Comment