Friday, July 18, 2008




Hello!

I am so lazy to put emoticons today! :D
But i'll replace them with pictures yea?
I'll make it quick! I want to watch Vampire Knight!
Super nice! You better go watch ;p
Haha. Just finished the first 4 episodes of King Of Fighters!
Kusunagi KYO. Lol! I think i spelled wrongly but i don't care because he is so cuteeeeeeeeeeee! :D
Anw went out with meow today! Celebrated with her advance birthday.
Treated her a slice of cake. But i think only 3/4 i pay. LOL.
Went to Azabu earlier because i had nowhere to go & i was super tired.
Slept for probably an hr ? :D Haha.
Aye. After that trained to Vivo. Met meow then had Secret recipe & er, i think it's Bakerzin?
Haha super nice! :D Ok lah i want to go watch my Vampire Knight already.
Enjoy the pictures yea ? :D








Everytime like my birthday one hor. HAHAHA.
No lah, i just want to steal their limelight only!
LOL & i put them small because some too funny already!
I got funnier shots. BUT DON'T WANT LAH.
I DONT WANT TO DIE SO EARLY YET. LOL. OK SERIOUS. 
I'M GOING TO WATCH VAMPIRE KNIGHT ALREADY!

GOODBYE!

No comments:

Post a Comment