Monday, July 28, 2008

Helloooooo.

My mood is so much better today!
Probably because i was more worried about the oral comm presentation today!

Yay. One presentation down. Two more to go!
Then exams & then HOLIDAYS! Cool or not? :D
Anw, i just went to a few people's blog. So urgh!
Cause all permission denied like omg. I can't read.
& then what for i link you when like i can't even go to your blog & read.
Oh man! Seriously, please use your brain. No offence though.
But because linking means being able to see your blog right? Oh nvm!
Today's formal wear is shit because my shirt's too big & itchy!
Well tmr will be better. Cause it's short sleeves! Long sleeves make me perspire!
Today Mdm Goh very fierce. Maybe it's PMS =X Haha.
& i slept during the rest of the presentation. I AM SO SORRY!
I tried my best to keep my eyes open but to no avail! Sorry!
Presentation today suck but there's nothing i can do.
My accounting got 15/30. Like fuck. Lol. Just passed you know.
I must buck up! After next wed i must like go out everyday!
.
.
.
I'm not done. Haha go out everyday to study lo!
What else?! Haha. Sorry ah i abit eccentric today.
Ohohoh i've got a very funny thing to say! HAHAHA.
TODAY HOR, during presentation when Chuchu&I were already half asleep.
I asked her this.

Me : Middle East 在哪里?
Chuchu replied me : 在我的bag里面 ( I suspect she's dreaming! xp )
Me : Huh? o.o
Chuchu started laughing&said : 你刚才在说?

& then we burst out laughing. Like really laugh out loud!
Hahahahahahaha so funny lo! So anw, went Amk Hub with Darlings.
Shopped around then carry the bag so extra only. Lol.
Went back at around 6plus & oh we went Fairprice cause ZiyingD wanted to find PA NA DOLL.
But couldn't find. Instead we saw the mineral foundation, Relvon.
I might be getting it tmr! I hope! :D Yay.
I hope it's good cause the coverage is quite good. :D
Ate Bali Thai then sis&I were saying that the waiter there so cute lo!
He look like Cai Min You! Must believe me you know! Cause it's true!
Hahahahhahahha. Told my dad about Chuchu's joke.
Then he didn't laugh because he didn't know what i was trying to say.
-.- Anw we talked alot of funny things! Haha.
I love these times when we could have fun, chatting & making jokes! :D
I love my family when they're like this man! :D
& Wed going with Azabu peeps. Thurs work. & then friday & saturday project i guess.
& Oh, did i mention i bought shorts, again? Haha.
Brown Nf shorts! Yay :D Cool or not? Very cool! Heh.
I bought alot of formal tops lo! :D So happy !
Ok i gtg, project time!

Goodbye!

No comments:

Post a Comment