Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Hellooooooooooooo!

No emoticons! I'm so tired & i'm having VERY BAD CRAMPS NOW.
Yes lah, my dayima came to visit me today!
Why today!?!?!? Waalaueh.
Anw, who wants me to kiss them on your cheek!?
HAHAHA. Because i passed my ORAL COMM ICA 2!
Believe it or not, i passed. No improvement though.
BUT STILL HAVE TO 谢天谢地mannnnnn! :D
Had the worse cramps ever this afternoon.
Went for oral comm then to workplace already.
Really pain until i don't feel like opening my mouth to talk.
Because when i talk, my whole body uses up energy.
Then my stomach hurts even more!
So i ate only kimchi meal for lunch+dinner! ): So hungry now!
But i'm going to sleep after this, so nvm! :D
My dad is not going to fetch me anymore!!!!!! Fuck.
The worst thing that i HATE to do is to take train home alone.
ALONE&IN THE NIGHT TIME! That's what i hate.
I don't know why. Blame it on my attitude. But i seriously DON'T LIKE!
Codyt forced me to say smth that i've never said to anyone before!!
So irritating i tell you! He's going to announce to the whole world tmr.
But anw my 脸已经丢到光了! I said upteen times somemore!
Even more no face! Aye fuck i gtg already.
Continue tmr ok ? :D

Goodbye!

No comments:

Post a Comment