Sunday, February 3, 2008

Hello ♥

Haha, great ! I have like 400 entries already ♥
Anw, woke up & went through my calender just now.
Realised smth. Some people are so fake at times.
I was thinking, if friends who were once close to me forget my birthday.
Then what for i rmb their birthday ?
& then i realised that once we're friends, it's friends forever.
Regardless whether close or not.
I admit sometimes i might forget one or two of their birthdays.
But it's definitely not on purpose.
Isn't it kind of polite to wish someone Happy Birthday although you're not so close ?
Aiya, i think it's stupid because i wish them Happy Birthday, get them presents.
& yet they forget all about me when it comes to my birthday.
I don't care if they don't get me a present.
If they even bothered to wish me, i would be happy enough to even care whether they get me a present or not.
It's quite saddening to even think about it now.
So i should probably not wish them happy birthday when it's theirs right .
Pah, just kidding. I'll still wish, close or not.

Gooooodbye ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment