Sunday, February 3, 2008

Oh wells ♥

Got my ZA limited foundation case today.
Wooooooo :D It's like even cheaper than normal.
So, everything happens for a reason.
Opened a lj account. But it's only for ME & MEOW ♥
Perhaps i just didn't want to waste it.
Thus, i shall use it as somewhere where i can blog out my true feelings.

Not fearing anyone would see except for meow.
Haha, see meow, how much i trust youuuu ah ♥
Anw, of cause i do trust my girlfriends & obviously yiwen too :D
Open a lj journal if you wannnnnnna see, it's only for you guys ♥

Aiya, love your so muchhhh ♥ Hoho.
Went to redhill to eat lunch with cousins, uncle & family.
Ate chicken rice. I think i'm growing fat & my period is not here yet.
It is obviously late by 3 days already >:(
I'll curse & swear if it comes during any days of new year ! I don't care. Lol.

Went kovan after that & trained to grandma hse.
Gave her & my grandpa monehhh, my first pay ♥
Hahaha. I love them so much i don't think i can survive w/o them (touchwood!)
Lol. Nothing much today. I kept reading story booook :D
Oh it's just so lovely. It's Circus of the Damned.
About vampires & stuffs. You know, vampire romance story.
Hahaha. It's superb lah, but not as superb as Forget.
So ya, i've gtg already. Tmr's meeting yiwen at 2 & les at 3.
Hoho. Work tmr :D

Goooodbye ♥

The best things in life can never be kept
They must be given away.
A Smile, a Kiss, and Love ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment