Thursday, February 14, 2008

Hello ♥

I've been spending time shopping online to take my mind off some stupid stuffs.
Just ignore my previous post.
I was just venting my anger :D Haha.

Felt much better lah. Anw, cousin helped me order a bag already ♥
Thanks man ! :D Hahaha. Asked Jiale to help me choose 1 bf tee out of 3.
Omg they're like so pretty i wished i could order all of them.
But sadly i can't ! I'm gonna secretly order one bf shirt if i can :D
Hoho. Save up money first.

But my cousin's like 'online ppl very kiasu one' =/
Make me so scared. I really like the shirt one lor.
Later save up enough money then OOS how ? Omg.
Lol. & the people meetups are always damn far.
Nowadays mrt charges are like twice of what i used just a few mths before.
Sooooo, omg. I wished i can find one that is meet up at bukit batok oneee.
Lol. Or maybe i can ask my cousin teach me how to do bank transfer.
Hahahaha. Don't laugh at me lah, i know i'm so noob.
I don't even know how to do bank transfer. LAUGH LOR :D
Hahahaha. I'm so happpppy ! I want the shirt very very badly !
OMG. Sooooo niceeeeee ♥

Hahaha, i wish i can show you the photos.
But have to ask those ppl whether can use.
Then very ma fan leh. Omg. I think i'll get the cheaper one.
Hoho. Asked ppl for comments. Most say cheaper one better :D
But omg, if i asked my cousin to help me order online, i scared no more already !?!
Omgomgomgomgomgomg !! Ok, i've already asked my cousin.
So, FEAR NOT ! :D Aiya.
The more i stay online, the more i'm afraid.
So, i'm going offline sooon ! :D Haha.
Anw, HAPPY VALENTINE people ! :D
I'm celebrating valentine with many many people today.
So, you better not be jealous ♥

Hahahahhaa ! :D

Goodbye ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment