Saturday, February 2, 2008

Hello ♥

I realised i was so contradicting in my previous post.
Said i didn't have fate to blog & yet i still blog -.-
Oh wells. Talk abut fate. Lol.
Guess what lah ley. Went out with aunties & cousin & mum & sis & uncle.
Met at Taka & went to see those very very expensive stuffs.
Like Burberry, LV, Chanel & blahblah.
Can't blame. My aunt's rich ! :D Lol.
Missed her so much lah ! Only get to see her once in a while♥
Anw, had stomach upset, mind upset & nose upset.
Stomach upset probably due to either Mac or whatever.
Mind upset because i kept thinking about lots of things.
Nose upset because once i boarded the train, my nose had it's occasional mood swings.
It either became blocked or runny. Irritating.
I was sniffing my life away in the mrt ok. Lol.
& i highly highly recommend FORGET
It's like one of the nicest book i've ever read. Really nice.

I teared when i read that book. Not because of some love troubles.
Yea, ok maybe some of them is. But there're more to only love & stuff.
It's about life experience & blahblah. Aiya, go to the library & find that book to read.
I gurantee it's damn nice ok ! ♥ Don't feel like returning that book.
But no choice man. LOL ! Anw, orchard changed so much.

It's been a proper 6 months or so since i really explored there.
See lah, i lacked shopping trips ! I love shopping so much ok ♥
I think i will die if i don't at least shop for a week. LOL .
& i don't think i will be buying grey skinnies any moment.
I scared i'll get tired of jeans =X Lol.
I'm meeting yiwen on monday. Pei-ing her to buy contacts.
Then meeting les later on to go eat kimchi & work.
Tuesday's working with you. Hate it & i'm definitely not looking forward to it.
But what to do. No choice lah, whatever ok.
I'm gonna stop blogging already. Promised meow smth :D

GOODBYE ♥
I used to think long-distance relationships are silly, but now i'm one of them, it's hard to say it's silly anymore♥

No comments:

Post a Comment