Friday, February 15, 2008

Hello ♥

Hahaha. I have nothing much to say about ytd's work.
Lol. Quite funny & boring at the same time lah.
Many many couples leh. Full house for hours somemore.
I was so shocked lah. Lol. Alvis went to dim the lights.
Ah gong went to on back. Lol ! Not romantic one lor.
Then Alvis went to dim back =X Hahahaha.
Anw, many many couples kept in front of me 动手动脚 one leh.
See already eyes pain man =X Haha.
Then i spilled many many things on many many customers. ):
Make me no face lur. Lol.

I spilled water on a customer & MYSELF cos that Alvis knocked onto me.
Then another was i was concentrating on another tray then the other tray fell & the soup fell onto the customer's chair.

Heng never tio shirt, if not i have to pay ):
Sooooo unlucky please. Lol. But well.

Les & Ralph came to eat. Eh, ralph 大哥, be honoured ok :D
I seldom serve 'TALL' people. Hahaha.

They keep bullying me leh ): So sad hor. Lol.
Valentine let them bully. Hahaha.
Anw, thanks man :D
& & &
I celebrated Valentine with Meow :D

We went to wm to walk & saw rongjun daddddy :D
He gave me 'moneh' to eat kfc lah, HOR :p

Hahahaha. Then we walked from bukit batok to jurong.
Ahh, i miss walking with girlfriend man ! ♥
Hoho. Anw, we walked & talked & laughed lah ♥
Missed them already :D
Yay :D Meeting all of them on saturday :D Coool ! :D


Girlfriend ah, i msg-ed you, called you but you never ans lur.
Calll me back lahhhhh :D

No comments:

Post a Comment