Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Hello♥

Guess what ? I've went into nyp.
Although the idea of travelling so far sucks.
But yea, what choice do i have, right ?
Even if i do appeal, i may not get into the one that i finally liked.
So well, i shall discuss it with parents tonight.
Meeting meow later at westmall.
Thursday & friday until 5 ♥ Yay !
Thursday got bbq & fri got another 2e4 gathering.

Hahaha. Can't wait ! :D
I seriously hate construction works.
Esp when it's just above my room & it starts drilling at maybe 8 plus 9 ?
Eh, hello, i need my sleep leh. I've been reaching home & sleepingat 11 plus 12.

Tired one ok ): I'm still quite upset over my posting results.
But when i think of those who can't get into their desired one.
I guess, i must be fortunate enough cos at least it's business-related & i'm quite ok with it.
I just hope the people, campus, lecturers & stuffs would be ok.

I have to travel to yio chu kang everyday next time.
Anyone willing to acc me :D Hoho.
Chou & I were like saying for us, just the 5 of us.
We would have dinner twice everyweek ♥ It's love right. Haha.
People are welcomed to join us though :D Haha.
I love my girlfriends alot ♥

Goodbye ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment