Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Hello♥

Back from trip with meow to westmall.
Hoho♥ Walked, talked & laughed with her just now.
Went to buy some stuffs, sat at koufu & was practically freezing.
Went to Coffee Bean instead & sat down to talk & stuff.
Bought corn soup was was disastrous cos the wind blew my cover away.
I had to finish it on the spot. Irritating.
I'm very very confused about my own course.
Should i appeal or should i not ?
If i appeal & it's successful, will it turn out that i'll regret appealing for the course ):

How how how ?!? I really need help leh.
Anyone helpful enough to tell me whether should i appeal ?

Stick to Nyp - Business Management.
Or appeal for Np - Enterprise IT System
Or appeal for Np - Business Information Technology
Or appeal for Sp - Same as Business Information technology

1st is 16, then both business info is 14. Awwwww. I'm super confused now ):
Asked Janice, she said better not appeal for courses that are lower than mine.

Waalaueh. I hate my marks, damn lots !
I'm so depressed now. I don't want to regret going the wrong course which i'm not interested in.

Can anyone tell me what's up with Enterprise IT System ah ?
I read & re-read the web thing but i still don't get it.

Maybe there's smth wrong with me. Terribly wrong with me.
I'm sooooooooooo saddened now. Omg.

I've never regretted getting 16, cos i knew i did my best.
But i would never have guess that with points like 16, it's so difficult to get into the course i want.
It's horrible terrible vegetable ):
& what's more. I broke a promise i made to myself.
Twice somemore. I promised myself to forget you, hate you, delete your contact.
& now i'm so tempted to retrieve everything back.
I'm so temtped to forget everything that people said about you.
I'm so tempted to just listen to whatever you say.
I did this twice. What a failure i am hor.
Can't even forget someone properly. I think i probably should stop hating people.

Cos end up, i'll not succeed. Ahhhhh ! I'm so depressed ):

Goodbye♥

No comments:

Post a Comment