Saturday, February 23, 2008

Hello♥

Haha. Was just reminiscing about the past.
Then i realised i'm so like super stupid beyond words lah.
Waalaueh, i actually got conn-ed by 3 guys promises in let's say, 2years -.- !
I'm not the typical pretty person. So quit saying 'chey, only 3'
I don't care how many people woo you or smth.
But for me, getting conn-ed by 3 guys is no child's play hor !
It's my feelings lah ok, not yours. So shut up & just let me continue :D
So ya, anw. One of them goes like this '...... cos you'll always be in my heart' & '我答应'
Don't 小看this 3 words ok. It's smth that i believed for months & this 3 words kept me going on for months !
Ended up, i found out he had a gf else where. HOHO !
Funny right. Shameless guy.
Another was 'You're be my one & only' HAHA !
Now i feel like laughing whenever i see this. How 'almighty' this sentence got last time.
Too bad i was stupid to fell for it. One & only.
Please ok, wake up & use a better sentence next time.
The last one was 'i promised not to break your heart'
Typical sentences huh. Are these what guys nowadays use to woo a girl ?
I hope not, if they're actually not serious in what they say.

I don't have anything to say about people in long-term relationships.
& i don't mean all the guys. Just some of them whom i knew ok.
So, bad luck if you know me :D Haha.
That's like all i've gotta say. Lol.
I don't care if you're commenting on this, but i just felt the need to blog it out :D

Goodbye♥

No comments:

Post a Comment