Thursday, February 28, 2008

Hello♥

Haha. I think i'm going broke soooon !
Bought stuffs online again =/
I need some shopping trips lor. Haha.
Monday who cares to go out with me :D

I want shoppppppppp ! ♥ Hahaha.
Anw, ytd a very very funny thing happened when we were packing up at work.
Les was sitting on top of the fridge we had lah,
then i was standing.
I was telling les that it's a myth that if you keep wearing bra, you'll get breast cancer.
So i also asked Earnest & Les what's FEI AI.
Earnest told me is kidney. Lol ! But it's actually lung cancer.

Haha. But that's not the main thing.
Then Les & I continued our discussion on breast cancer.
Then i put my heart over my heart & started thinking what's heart cancer in chinese =X

Lol ! There's no such thing as heart cancer i know lah :D Haha.
Then Les followed the same action & put her hand over her heart.
JUST THENNNNNNN !

Earnest asked : 大叔要鲜奶leh.
& because the milk is in the fridge, so Earnest & I turned towards Les.
To find her hand still over her heart (breast). & then we started laughing non-stop !
LOL ! It's funny in the sense that all 3 of us thought of the pervert side.

Hahahahaha. 鲜奶from les. LMAO. Hahaha.
Okokok. I shall stop being so pervert x) Hahahaha!
Anw anw ytd time passed damn fast. I still thought clock spoilt =X

Lol. Then ah neh & Earnest kept on saying i keep eeating! LOL.
Whereeeee got. It's only when they saw me then i'm eating mah.
Ah neh everyday will ask : Today no makan ?
Lol! So ... Hahaha. Then that Earnest hor,
know my height already still purposely ask me take those VERY high stuffs. Lol.
Qian bian ! Haha. Drank a bowl of soup ytd. Jasmine & her sis came. Hahaha. Yay.
Meeting seller at clementi later.
But the measurement's not clear leh, & she haven reply me.
Omgomg. I really want the shirt.

But i scared not nice lehhhh, how ? Lol.
Not nice i go sell to other people. Hahaha.
10bucks fly away already ! Lol.
Nvm, when i get my pay, i'll take out 50bucks for shopping !
Hahahahahahahaha :D Ok lah, i gtg already.

Goodbye♥

No comments:

Post a Comment