Monday, June 15, 2009

Yesss, i am back to complain about my freaking dad someone!
He is not my dad. I don't have a dad like this.
I've been trying to tolerate him, not saying anything, staying out of trouble.

But he just keeps on scolding me, INDIRECTLY somemore.
Having him around or not doesn't make any difference, seriously.
We don't acknowledge each other, we don't talk to each other.
When he speaks to me, that tone is equivalent to speaking to someone he hates for a lifetime..


Pardon me for being so mean but he totally don't deserve any respect, AT ALL.
I have not been talking to him ever since. Which means i totally didn't agitate him.
I just kept quiet when he starts blaming me, indirectly.

I kept quiet when he fucking scolded my mum for siding me.
URGH, i hate him! Seriously, from the bottom of my heart.
There is no difference if he wasn't around anyway.
So i really hope he ____. Whatever.
Yesterday he told my mum he's not gonna pay for my braces.
Half of the braces moneh my uncle's helping me to pay.
My uncle! Helping me pay! WHILE HE JUST FUCKING SITS IN FRONT OF THE TV.
TURNS ON THAT STUPID HORSE RACING CHANNEL AND GAMBLE.

So my mum said that since he's not gonna pay for my braces.
WELLL, actually he's not paying for anything that i own now.
So he can jolly well forget about eating at home. He has to pack his own lunch and dinner.
He should totally thank god that Mummy is still providing breakfast for him.

We will not sit his car! And 3/4 of the electricity and house loan bills are paid by my Mum.
So does that mean he can fucking get out of this house?!
He doesn't give any household expenses to my Mum either.
You tell me, what kind of husband does that!?
I am quite sure your fathers at least provide household expenses to your mothers right?
Well, at least they try to. BUT FOR MINE, HA HA.
He only knows how to use his own money to gamble, to buy shares.
You won't know how much i want him dead well, just disappear from me FOREVER.

I have so much more to rant but ..
FULL STOP.

No comments:

Post a Comment