Friday, June 5, 2009

T Zing : HAHA! Of course, he's so sexy now :P LMAO. Think she will die. Haha. I saw in the net that she said smth about being scared of kissing Jaejoong cause of the fans. Looool.
My shinee boys are finally back!!!!!
& they look as delicious as when i first saw them.
ESP TAEMIN OMFGNESS HE IS SO SUPERDUPERSEXY!


Music Bank! & they got 1st! :D :D :D :D
Their 1st time in Music Bank for Juliette & they got FIRST!
They won against SuperJunior and er, some other girl group
And they got FIRST!
I seriously cannot be any happier :P




LMAOOOOO! Look at Heechul!!!
Looking at Onew's front teeth @ 0:11
Hahahahhahahaaha omfgness.




& look at my Taemin jumping XD
He even blew a kiss at me in the end!!!! :D

Aw, my heart .. Hahaha!



Credits:ALLKPOP

Heaven's Postman preview!
It's longer this time! :D
Wtf Jaejoong is soooooo sexy. Esp with the glasses.
I can't wait to watch this show!!!
But then again, they delayed the airing to September.
Which means i must wait for another freaking 3 months ...

Great. Anyway, enjoy Jaejoong i mean the preview. LOL.



Credits: SYC.wordpress


& omfgness this is soooooo cool!







credit: DBSKnights + ohmikcy by all_rachel + HeyJJ
shared by: sharingyoochun@wordpress


Nothing else can be cooler than this XD

No comments:

Post a Comment