Thursday, June 18, 2009

I.finally.went.to.consult.the.orthodontist.today!

WHEW. My heart was beating at a speed of almost 10times per second.
But i realise the orthodontist is sooo gentle. Serious k!
Just that! I think my mouth was slightly smaller.
So he had to pull harder. LOL. Yay! Now i need to book appointment for extractions.
Hm .. extractions extractions extractions extractions extractions. LOL.

Anyway i'm not trying to be funny or what.
BUT LOOK AT SNSD'S LEGSSSSSS. OMFGNESS.
I am a girl and i still drool at the sight!



Tsktsk, did you guys nosebleed?

Credits:Allkpop!



Chung Lim - Sshipdabeorin Kkeom ( 씹다버린 껌 )

Credits:Mardi09

This song is damn good. Damn damn damn good! :D


Hyung Joon and Young Saeng's solo MV teaser is out too!
Hm, it's only Jungmin now :P

Young Saeng's Memory without a Name!

Credits:hoonfami

Hyung Joon's Hey Girl!

Credits: yuriyuri1111

Hyun Joong's Please be Good to me!

Credits: theonceambiguouslove

Kyu Jong's Wuss up!

Credits: hoonfami

I am only having problems accepting Kyu Jong's makeup in it.
BUT THAT'S ALL. They are all loving sexy like hell!
Love love love Young Saeng's voice :P


And lastly, Taegoon's Superstar MV :)

Credits:FAREASTTUNES

No comments:

Post a Comment