Thursday, June 11, 2009

FINALLY! JAPANESE IS OVERRRRRR.
2 WORDS : CONFIRM FAIL.

Thank god it's only 5% of my ICA1. LOL.
Tsk, just let it be, i wanna psycho myself that it's alright!

SHINEE'S JULIETTE'S DANCE VERS. MV!
ME SO WANNA LEARN THE DANCE.
ZINGGGGGG. LMAO.





Anyway, Yunho's dog, Typhoon has PUPPIES AND THEY ARE SO ADORKABLE.
SERIOUSLY, NO LIE.









Source: http://luxepet.co.kr
Shared by: zldnl_u @naver + DBSKnights

Right! Never lie hor! Haha.
Today was so damn freaking tiring!
Had my brain stuffed with Japanese phrases!
(Which i had completely forgotten when i went for oral!)

Then still had to stay for hours to finish up the project!
But i took Circle line today! :D Hahahhaa.
Surprisedly, there was not much people, i love it!
& it freaking only took 4mins from Bishan to Serangoon!
You tell me shiok or not! :P Haha.

Photos on QiaoJuan cousin's birthday! :P
I've only the minority of them.
When my cousin sends them to me, i'll post it again! :D




Cousins bought the candles that were supposed to be "unblownable"
LMAO. But because too much time spent taking photos ..
The candles melt and COULD BE BLOWN OFF! :/


ANYWAY, MEGAN FOX IS SO DAMN PRETTY! :D







Megan Fox was on an Australian Radio Show titled "The Kyle and Jackie O Show" earlier today and was asked who she wanted to date next. Megan Fox responded with:"There's this Korean Justin Timberlake named Rain. And I'm really on this situation right now, I'm trying to fix this up."
Credits:ALLKPOP
Listen to the interview at Allkpop.com! :)



I LOOOOOVE MICKY'S HAIR HERE! :D



He looked so omfgness cute+hot+cute+hot.
HAHAHHA K I AM SO TIRED NOW..



BYEBYE!

No comments:

Post a Comment