Wednesday, June 17, 2009

T Meow : Haha! Oops! :P Really ma. Their hobby is to laugh at you. LOL.

T CYL : Lmao! x3! :D

T BBT : Lol ok i shall be the highlight of the day! Rap and dance in Noraebang!
LOL! Join me in tha rapping! HAHA. Ok, cooled down already! Lol!


T Christine : Hello! :D


Wow wow wow!

Yunho is here to report :P :





Stand By U - Featuring TVXQ themselves!

Credits:mickysky64

Beh tahan! Always like to make me(& every others!) wait .. wait .. and wait!
When will they release the full MV of this!? Tsktsk.
Can't wait for see Yunho! *Ahem, plus the others! *puts in angelic smile




Btw, Micky's looking gooooood in this MV :P



Other than that, Hyun Joong's solo MV TEASER came out!
I know i'm abit slow, but then! TEASER again. QB.


Credits: hoonfami

Wooooo, Hyun Joong!
3rd July! I can wait! :D


Lastly, my darling Kyu Hyun's Performance! Lmfao.


Credits: kyunerdful

Aw :3! Love love love his voice.
So angelic! Veh compatible with me! LOL.


Thanks zing a hundred million times for accompanying me today!
To that not-quite-interesting-but-still-not-boring job orientation today!
Somemore at Eunos! Love her la! :D
Quite tiring lor, plus the people there speak like bullet train.

But i've decided not to take on the job!
Am waiting for Meow's good news! :D



On a side note, can you believe my dad complains again.
I know la, he purposely one lor.
Wants to shoot me but don't wanna make it so obvious.
So he beat around that stupid bush to direct the piercing words at me!

Plus! I hate it when he uses that tone to talk to me.
What am i to him? A piece of trash huh!
I don't answer back to him when he's being unreasonable
IS because i dont wanna make things worse between us.
What, he thinks i'm mute and he can use that tone on me forever?
He can wait long long i tell you! Wait until all his teeth drop lor.
Everyone has their limits. You have yours. I have mine too.

I don't step on your toes, you don't step on mine either.

Maybe i should hang around outside until 10plus then go home and sleep!
So that i don't have to see his face and his attitude.
But then i need the moolah la..
Then maybe i'll pray that this routine will go on and on and on and on..
Until he die. Seriously lor. One day when i'm at my limit ..
When i'm at my limit then i'll tell you guys what i'll do!!!!

I talked to Shinkians about him, and they suggested i apologise.
I would have apologise LONG AGO, if he didn't talk to me in that tone.
It makes me feel like i'm worthless to talk to. You get it?

One more time and i'll tell Yunho to bang him off!






No comments:

Post a Comment