Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Some company called me to go for their orientation today!
Job! Omfgness i totally need one right at this time.
I hope the job's suitable for me, cause i really need moolaaaah.


Met Valerie cousin to eat Sakae Sushi ytd! Haha.
That Kimchi Beef Hotpot was definitely one of the best!
No joke, it was sooooo good sis & i practically finished up the last sip!
:P It wasn't me, it was HER. LOL.

Came around our house to wait for Nicholas to fetch her.
In the meantime, she helped us to put those blingblings.
So nice kkkk! Love it :D


Anyway, look at this! :P

Fancam 090614 2PM Chansung 황찬성ver Again&Again


Credits:kissoulmate

Ouch! I feel for him! The poking starts from 0:35.
Lmao! & look at Teacyeon sticking his tongue out!
SO CUTE K! Haha.
Look at Chunsung trying to take revenge at 2:49!
LOOOOL. Tsk, too adorable!






DBSK totally own the chart! :D Haha!
They took up the first 5 spots of having the most fans!
Credits: In trans!



I bet it's not only me who thinks that Girls' Generation are becoming extra hot! :P



I am right, ain't i? :P
Look at Sooyoung's legs! *Drools.



AND! I bet it's also not only me who thinks Yunho is so damn cute down here! :D



HAHAHA.



BYEBYE! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment