Sunday, June 28, 2009

T Girlfriend : Haha! I wish i could make time pass for you too!
Maybe we'll put around the same date, i hope!
Then we can take them out together. YAY!


T Meow : Haha yea! It feels out of place right! Lmao.
BOF! You haven't watch finish?

T CYL : LOL! Why? She quite cute leh! :P



KBS Music Bank Accident!



Nope, i can't believe it either!

But this video says it all.



Credits:pherenal+allkpop

Poor Onew :/ Lucky he's alright now!



Notes from the videos:

[0:30 bottom video] We can see Onew limping around in the encore due to his injured ankle from the Juliette perf.

[1:00 top] [1:08 bottom] Though we cannot see the light falling directly, we can infer that the light fixture began to fall somewhere around here, from the fans' screams and the flurry of pop stars running from the light.

[1:31 top] [1:28 bottom] We catch a glimpse of staff holding up the perilously unstable light fixture.

[1:31 bottom] Onew is clearly woozy, leaning lifelessly on his manager. Netizens are suspecting that his injured ankle, the screaming fans, the chaos of the falling structure, and the overall overworked schedule of a K-pop star all contributed to his fainting.

[2:20 bottom] SHINee's manager carries the fainted Onew off the stage.
Credits:ALLKPOP





Save energy with 2PM Part One


Credits:ALLKPOP

Credits:pocketfullofsmiless

Absolutely adorable, SERIOUSLY. :D


Save energy with 2PM Part Two


Credits:ALLKPOP


Credits:MimiJuice


Veh sizzling hot right omfgness TAECYEON&CHANSUNG!!!!
A peek at Taecyeon's body is enough to make me nosebleeeeeeed ;)


Compare with shinee's all time cuteness!


Credits:randy19973s

Hmm, i have no regrets. XD

Taecyeon kills me, seriously.




Yunho too! ;)



Another week at home, with that sickening e-learning.
I think they are taking advantage of this to give us more work.

My bloody ucler is killing me, for real.
I ate porridge for the past few days because it hurts to chew, literally.
& for these past few days, the rest of my family get to enjoy good food!
My grandma even cooked extra dishes today BUT I CANNOT ENJOY THEM :(

Fine fine. I'll train my stomach for my braces day. Lol.

Aunt brought back Faceshop items from Korea today!
Yay! Love it! She brought 2fake eyelashes for me too!
& lipgloss+makeup base. It's sooooo much cheaper there, really!





Michael Jackson, RIP.

I exceptionally love this song of his, which i'd heard in MTV
since they played his songs, videos from ytd.


No comments:

Post a Comment