Saturday, June 20, 2009

Happy Fathers' Day! :)


Kim So Eun in The Man Who Can't Marry.


Cute or not! HAHA. Cute la! :D
Credits:ALLKPOP


Yay Jungmin's teaser is out out out!!! :)
He's still looking sexyaye! :D



Credits: hoonfami

I cannot wait for the full MV 20minutes to be out! :P


&&&&&&& Stand By U's THSK's version is out tooooooo :>


Credits: abareusagi

A whole 6minutes and 2seconds of TVXQ, who won't love it? :P


Unfortunately, the video is not very HQ.
It was recorded via BeeTV, but I'm sure after seeing the video, you won't be complaining.
Credits:Allkpop

I hope the HQ version will be released asap! :D
& videos from the Music Fair have been released!
Woots. 4 videos in total for today! & they're all singing them live!

Love it love it loving them! <3

Stand By U


Sky


My Destiny


Share The World

All videos credits:YoDubu1

Beautifully sung :)

Talk about performance, TVXQ's 2nd Asia Tour performance is absolutely amazing.
Stunningly beautifully amazingly sung + danced.
This concert is the best so far, among those that i've watched.
Wow wow. :> Loved the songs and the dances and fun they had! :D


JunJin & Lee Si Young are really dating for REAL?!

This, i swear, really shocked me! Haha.
Not trying to say it's bad, but wow, fantastic! :P
I can't believe it, really!


Although they had denied they were in love back in April, singer JunJin (aka Park Choong Jae) and actress Lee Si Young have admitted to being a real life couple. JunJun said "We're meeting cautiously. Although I have been seeing Lee Si Young for a few months, because she is still a newbie, I was careful about revealing our relationship because I didn't want to negatively influence her activities."
Definitely a wise move by JunJin.
Credits:Allkpop

Last long anyway! :)


Yupyup, the last part! :P
I think i'm interested in SNSD's bodies.
Seriously, so hot!!!!


Taeyeon


Jessica


Sooyoung


Yoona


SeoHyun


Yuri


Sunny


Tiffany


HyoYeon

All pictures credits:Allkpop

HOT RIGHT!!!!! OMFGNESS.


Whew, sucha looooong post. LMAO.
Btw, the tagboard is "temporarily unavailable".
Will put it back when my mood comes back! :)


SEEYOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment