Saturday, June 27, 2009

My sister was so shocked that i bathed in less than 10mins.
Is it really shocking? Weird? Am i weird? Lol.

AND I DID BATHE OK, please don't say i didn't bathe :(
I did everything that you girls did when you bathe ..
Not weird not weird am not weird!


Going uncle's house later.
Don't feel like though.
My bloody ucler is only less than 5mm away from my lip.
Makes the left of my lips look swollen omfgness.
So ugly leh. >:/

Movie's been pushed to next thurs!
Am sooo glad that they're willing to watch Transformers at a later date.
Haha! Love my clique <3


Man, i just watched the Fabulous life of Michael Jackson ..
He's so damn rich can! He spends moneh like how we throw away things.
Don't even need to think! Wowowow, i didn't know anybody can be so rich.
My jaws literally dropped when i saw the amt of moneh he spends.


I want to be rich too!
Yunho <3


Beautiful piece, isn't it :P


Credits:XiaoMai88
(DeviantART)

No comments:

Post a Comment