Wednesday, June 3, 2009

I started my day by remembering how i dreamt of Kyu Hyun!!!!!!



Seriously, he can be the cutest thing on earth!!!!
Not as cute as Yunho but on par!
Urgh, he don't know how my heart skips a beat everytime i see his photo XD




Stop being so cute, my heart cannot take it.
Lol. & plus the fact that he has the angelic voice.
Omfgness superdupergentle+soothing voooooice!
It's like muuuusic to my ears.
Loved it! :P



& Ryeokwook singing "Kiss Goodbye"! IN chinese!!! :)



Went to eat Tomato Express today :P
& helped Gwen with her fake eyelashes too!
Woo! >:] Pretty k! Thanks to me .. LOL. & Zing!!!! :D

Walked around and trained back home.

Zing came to help with my nails! LMAO.
I finally have nice, smooth nails >:] Thanks! :D

& urgh, i forgot what i wanted to say but!!!
I have Japanese ICA1 tmr and i'm so nervous i feel like dying!!!!


I need to say this one more time ..

KYU HYUN IS SO DAMN FREAKING CUTE!!!!!!




Oh and btw!



Date: 27th June 2009
Location:
Dragonfly @ St James Powerstation (no age limit)
Time: 3PMDuration: 60 mins
Ticket Prices:
SGD 100 (USD 69)

Tickets are now available at IMM Atrium (near the Customer Service Counter) from 3pm till 8pm daily until 24th June.
For overseas fans, please email ftislandsintix@gmail.com for more details on how to get your tickets.
In additon, spending $30 (maximum 3 same-day combined receipts) at any shops at IMM will entitle you to a specially designed IMM/F.T. Island Singapore Concert Showcase 2009 poster.
At the time of writing, tickets are already 50% sold out, so hurry if you haven't got yours yet


Credits: ALLKPOP!

Ok i seeeeeeriously needa go NOW.



BYEBYE!

No comments:

Post a Comment