Monday, July 6, 2009

WAALAUUUUU. *Pulls face and pouts




I canNOT believe my dear Yunho broke my teeny weeny heart!


Credits:farahmicky8

He smacked her ass CAN! >:[ TWICE! YES TWICE.
(Feel like strangling her) So not happy.
Can someone please tell me he didn't actually smack it.
Because i clicked like a hundred times AND I'm going blind T.T
&&&& WAH AM SO SAD NOW. I must learn to dance!
Then i'll go SM to audition as one of their backup dancers >:) Hehe!








I painted my nails bright orange YAY!
I need some colours in my life, i love neon colours! :D





Ignore that small pillow at the bottom. Lol.


I laughed too much today! Like REALLY ALOT.
I laughed during ICT lesson because i took a peek at the "Embarrassing moments" thread in Soompi and I JUST COULDN'T STOP CLICKING "NEXT PAGE".
Lmao. Too funny. & i laughed too much in the train today!
Thanks to Zing. Funny! LOL.
I brought the wrong notes today for 2 lectures, i win.






I shall cheer myself up by watching this video recommended by Zing.





The boys finaaaaally finished their tour in Japan!
I will try to get my hands on a copy of THE SECRET CODE tour.
It cost a freaking 60bucks k! BUT I WILL GET IT! >;]

No comments:

Post a Comment