Tuesday, July 7, 2009

T CYL: Haha! Ya lor, why all the guys you like in Mnet Scandal?
But then on the other hand, i want Yunho to be inside! LOL.

T Mickii: Yup, you are too? :P Haha. I literally scream out loud,
because i was too excited when i saw the PM. LOL.
Thanks! I feel better after psycho-ing myself for one day! Lmao.

T BBT: LMFAO! Wei! No need k, GOT YUNHO = GOT ME! They will auto have airtime for me! LOOOL.
No, because i think quite boring. LOL. Ok, i go watch tmr again XD



DBSK's first Japanese CM! :P


Credits:Yunise2

The Japanese girl is real cute! ^^
And i cracked my ribs laughing at their song!
For once, i thought they were gonna sing "Doushite" XD


Heaven's Postman with English subs

Credits:Yunise2

I think this is the first time i watched this preview with english subs.
AND JAEJOONG IS TOO HOT, SERIOUSLY LOR.
Waalau, how can someone be so pretty and hot at the same time ..

LOL, sorry but Yunho can! HAHA.

I forgive you for making my heart broke just yesterday. LOL!
Sorry i think my mind is not thinking straight now.

Lastly, 2PM's 3rd Energy song.
TaeCyeon is too cute, really!
Stripping and acting cute aw! :3


Credits: pocketfullofsmiless

No comments:

Post a Comment