Thursday, July 9, 2009

T Zing: Thanks for typing so long to comfort my teeny weeny heart that was broken.
LMAO. *it's only for performance x10000* Got clothes still heart pain! LOL.
Maybe if got riots then people kill each other then i got lesser rivals?
HAHA! Ok i am just kidding! XD

T GF: HAHA! You miss it right, don't lie i know you do XD
I miss you too <3>

T Lynn: I know right! He really shouldn't be doing this!
Sighs, we should just tie him up, bring him home and ... LOL!
Btw, i've linked you! :)


I am so pissed with the internet connection nowadays.
Is it only me, because the connection is so.freaking.slow I SWEAR.
Hips don't lie, neither do i. :P
OK I KNOW LAME DON'T NEED TELL ME I KNOW. LOL.



ANYWAY! YUNHO IS LOVE, SRSLY <3

The joy is multiplied 5 times while the sorrow is divided to 1/5

"The members’ images that I see… Junsu as the mood maker, Changmin as the determined youngest, they play important role, it’s settled. Yoochun the romantic while Jaejoong is the realist, it creates a balance.

I myself just realized this yesterday, therefore this question really is in good timing (laughs). In the past, as the leader, I had to appear first and pulled everyone out.
But now as everyone has grown, the necessity to do that has gone. Sometimes you may notice it’s Changmin who takes that job of mine (laughs). Now, I’m not a leader, I’m just a part that complete the missing one as a teamwork.
We as 5 people works together is a fate. We see all of us equally.

When we’re in joy, the joy is multiplied by 5, while when we’re in
sorrow, the sorrow is divided to 1/5, it’s a pleasant thing.

TOHOSHINKI is my house which becomes my home.

Even when I’m going to the distance, once upon a time, it will
always be an important return place of me. - Yunho"


"Even when I’m going to the distance, once upon a time .. "
Mmm, is it my house, Yunho? :P

Credits& also check out the rest @
ALLKPOP




Credits:cchungalung

I'm definitely not lying when i say 1:02 - 1:10 IS SO FREAKING FUNNY.
I literally LMAO. Hahaha. They are so spastic please XD
Aw :3 Taemin baby is stil <3>

My dad is watching some Lao fu zi show.
It's so noisy ah but who cares, i get to use the comp.
LOL! Tmr's darling PY's birthday celebration XD

I am so tired today i decided to give myself a break and continue with my proj tmr!
LOL. Zing came back school, FOR ME lmao. XD
Anyway, i feel so honoured laaaaa, life is good! HAHA.
Don't wanna say it out but i happy can already, HOR ZING XD

OH! I shocked myself today again I SWEAR.
Mkting i got higher than i expected, much.
So happy because my parents' cannot say i don't study ANYMORE.
Muawahahahhaa. Ok fine, i don't care anyway. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment