Tuesday, July 14, 2009

T Ee Lynn : Haha! It's ok! I told you to cheer up!
:) Because of your recent post i saw. Haha!

Pardon for the lack of updates.
I was really a bumble bee for this week and will continue to be one the following week.
Marketing Proj, HONESTLY, is stressing me out!
I admit i love Marketing, but this is too much for me :/
I don't even know how to start nor do i know how to end.
Epic win. Next week there're ICAs, 3 of them! & Marketing Presentation.
& then the following week CRM submission + presentation.
Hate proj works. I would rather have tests than projs.

Celebrated Peiyun's birthday on Friday? Was it? Lol.
Anyhow, we went Mayim to eat and 2group photos!
The rest are in FB. AND I CAN'T BELIEVE I DIDN'T ADD WY IN FB?
It's quite shocking, really. I thought i added him long ago. Lol!



To be honest, it's not one of the best. But still <3.


Anyway, MICKYOOCHUN CUT HIS HAIR AGAIN.
CUTE! Much much cuter than all his ever previous hairstyles! :P

Ain't he his hair cute? <3

Screamsssss!!!! JAEJOONG LOOKED LIKE THE CUTEST THING ON EARTH! REALLY!!!! <3



Jaejoong looked so tired but he's so adorable! <3





All of them looked dead tired except for Micky.
Seriously, this boy is always smiling :)

Aw my poor babies. Finally they ended their Secret Code Tour ..
AND the Miroticon in Beijing. Hope they get enough rest! :)

Speaking about Miroticon reminds me of Yunho's solo perf ..
WHICH THEN REMINDS ME OF THAT DANCE and those touchings :/
He better make it up to me tonight! LMFAO <3

No comments:

Post a Comment