Wednesday, July 8, 2009

So freaking busy this week!
BUT I JUST ENJOYED MYSELF JUST NOW!

I haven't completed my Japanese e-learn homework.
Neither have i completed Accounting tutorial __ whatever.
I do not have the intention to do them anyway.
And my Marketing's tutorial HALF WAY.
Same goes for my Marketing ICA2. It's way too shitty.

And then, after all these, i have LET'S SEE(not in order) :

1. Japanese Role-playing
2. CRM ICA2
3. Finance ICA3, again
4. Accounting ICA3, YES AGAIN!
5. OH HOW COULD I FORGOT, MKTING PRESENTATION.
6. CRM Presentation


Then! Sem 1 exams, am i right?
SO BUSY! Waalau but then i was quite surprised with my marks for CRM ICA1.
So i DO know how to surprise even myself :)
Only Accounting i get the lousiest marks. IT'S ALWAYS ACCOUNTING.
SINCE LIKE, dinosaur years ago when i took up Accounting in secondary. Damn ...


I went out with Gwen&Zing in the afternoon to Ajisen plus Etude house.
Plus other places because we went shopping.
BUT THEN HOR, i did smth way too retarded in Etude House.
Srsly, i've never felt any embarrassed than just now!

You know the nail polish remover, usually sprays from the side right?
I put the cotton wool at the side and attempted to spray on it.
Instead of the liquid coming out from the side, it came out from the top instead.
Directly into my eyes! It stung for a few seconds but i screamed. LOOOOL.
Not because it hurts, but because i was so shocked by that suddenly spurt of water into my eyes ...
No, it's not water, it's alcohol plus some freaking stuffs you'd find inside a remover.
:/ I felt like, so lousy for a moment because it was so embarrassing LMFAO.

BUT THEN BEFORE THAT SMTH SOOOO FUNNY HAPPENED TO GWEN.
I laughed until i had dificulty breathing. HAHAHA.


And i freaking bought the wrong colour for the nail polish, damn!
Went Zing's house after that FOR HER MAID'S MAGGI MEE.
LMAO, i know she sick of me saying but her maid's tomyam maggi mee is the best!
HAHAHHA. She helped me polish my nails, again!
YAY! LOOOOOK!




Hehe! I wanna open a nail polish shop next time.
HAHAHAH I NEED TO GO NOW . :)
Till then! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment