Saturday, July 25, 2009

21stJuly!

HAPPY belated BIRTHDAY, MELISSACHEOK! <3



Sorry i only had time to finish up this post.
It was collecting dust in the drafts. :P
I was supposed to finish this up asap but cause of projs and stuffs ...

ANYWAY!

I hope you've enjoyed your birthday celebration with us <3
And it really wasn't all that fun .. BECAUSE YOU GUESSED THE SURPRISE!
HAHAHA. But really, i hope you did enjoy that night :P

Remember this, last year? :)



It has already been almost 4years since we knew each other!
Thanks for being by my side all the time; Thank you for listening to my rubbish sometimes.
& thank you for your laughters all the time to cheer me up!
Our friendship's definitely still going strong, and it doesn't stops here.
I miss you sitting in front of me, for real! Haha.
And i definitely miss all the heart-heart talks we had <3
School's been busy for both of us but i want you to know that I'll still be there, no matter what!
We should really catch up one of these days <3 Love you! <3 (Pst, i will pass you the "card" someotherday! :P)

No comments:

Post a Comment