Saturday, July 25, 2009

T Ee Lynn: HAHA! Wow, sorry for not replying your tags way back!
Anyway, i <3 Yunho's pouty face too! :D HAHA. And i love love Etude House's nail polishes!
The colours are hella lovely! :P

It's ok! I will try to send you the pictures asap k? I promise :D
Hm, i can't access the site either! Maybe they're doing maintainence? LOL.

T CYL: Haha, you can have Hongki. I WANT JAEJIN ONLY!!! LOL.

T Meow: You are so welcome girl <3

T Mickii: All of us wished that, too! HAHA.
I wish i was a guy so i could be DBSK's manager. LOL.!


THIS VIDEO IS TOO DAMN HOT AT THE INTRO PART.
SHINEE + SNSD = AWESOME!
You must watch this! :D

SNSD Girls Generation & SHINee - 소원을 말해봐 (090725 Music core)



Credits:dnjfghk

The girls are damn hot i swear!
The feeling is much different when i saw the Parody.
HAHA, i love the MV because there're so many hot girls + hot bods wow!
And the song's pretty catchy too :P

SNSD(Girls' Generation) - Genie(Tell me your wish)



Credits:andre518kr

Cold Noodles - Park Myung Soo Ft Jessica



Credits:dnjfghk

THIS SONG IS SO ADDICTIVE! I LOVE IT SOOOO MUCH!
<3 Jessica! :D


This is the song zing intro-ed me!
G-DRAGON IS TOO CUTE HERE! Love the eyeliner on him!
HAHA. I like the part when GD went all the way up to TOP's face.
Their faces were only like 1mm apart!!! SO SEXCITING LOR! :P
BigBang - Haru Haru



Credits:FlyAway87


I watched Wild Bunny this afternoon!
SO SUPER FUNNY! I TELL YOU TAEC IS EPIC!
He is sooooo much a fashion terrorist, i don't care if he did it purposely or not.
HE IS SO MUCH LOVE! Veh veh cute lor all of them! <3





Yunho went to volunteer himself at an orphanage!
HE IS TOO SWEET. He can come and volunteer himself to clean up my house too! LOL.






Credits:Allkpop

No comments:

Post a Comment