Friday, July 31, 2009

T Meow: Yep, i'll try not to be bothered but i can't help it!
LOL. I <3 you too!

T CYL: HAHA! I love that song too! Wanted to tell you about it one! XD

T xMickii: YES, I WAS BLOGGING ABOUT THIS.
MY HEART IS GONNA BREAK APART!
I hope they won't pleaseplease if not i will die. LOL.


Actually i didn't want to blog today, because i was thinking of posting tmr!
BUT THEN I SAW THE PREVIEW OF 'HEADING TO THE GROUND'.

YUNHOOOOOO OMG YUNHOOOOOOOO.


Credits:ichigoKJJ

The first scene when he jumped out of the house had me screaming!!!!!! (in my heart)
LOOOL. And the way he runs! OMGNESSSSS.
ANDANDAND, THE WAY HE SIT UP STRAIGHT AND HIS EXPRESSION!!!
EPIC LOVE! WAHHHHH I DON'T WANNA CAPS BUT THEN I CAN'T HELP IT!
HELP ME! LOL. AND AND AND AND!
His expression from 1:00 to 1:07 IS SO FRIGGING MUCH LOVE LOVE LOVE!
Made me feel like flying over to Korea and HUG HIM! SO LOVABLE LA!

After watching this, i totally can't wait for this show!
I think i need to get a few copies!
I'm afraid i will forward backward forward backward again and again ~ just to watch him! XD


This is another ABSOLUTELY CUTE VIDEO.
You would pee in your pants squealing with so much love after watching this! :D



Credits:1takahiko10

Things to note: his adorable emulation of each member's exits from the screen, a sweet head-cartwheel at 1:12, and his heart-melting gaze into the camera at 1:55.


AND MIROTIC! :D


Credits:1takahiko10

Moments like his rendition of Changmin's scream are why Youtube exists.
Finally, because you know you want to know more about this guy,
here's some highlights from his Youtube profile.

Favorite members: Jaejoong and Changmin
Interests: Tohoshinki, Eating, Legos (what more does a kid need?)
Favorite Songs: Summer Dream, Rising Sun, Somebody To Love

HE IS SO CUTEEEEEE! Almost died while watching!
Mind you, he's only 3years old! And he's a Japanese! XD


Credits:ALLKPOP :)


AND AND ONE MORE SAD NEWS!

TVXQ is really breaking up?


According to this source, it states that on July 31st, 3 TVXQ Members, specifically Micky Yoochun, Jaejoong, and Xiah Junsu filed an injunction against SM Entertainment in the Seoul Central District Court to remove the "non exclusivity clause" in their contract.

There's also rumors that if a favorable agreement isn't met, the three will be leaving the group for good.

... the board of directors is having an emergency meeting and are discussing what to do.


WELL, they better don't try to disband them ...
BECAUSE I WILL CRYYYYYY! I WILL CRYYYYYYYYY!

And millions of fans would probably burn SM Entertainment.
SO! They better think it through if they want to live a day longer!

Credits : ALLKPOP!


So much things happened and i don't have much time to blog them out.
In summary, i painted my nails colourful!
Neon pink, neon orange, hot pink, purple and blue. Hehe!
Went shopping with zing the other day! With Chen Lu too!
Kimchi+Mr Bean+ whatever i can't rmb already.
Bought 2fake eyelashes from FaceShop because 31st which is today is the last day of the promotion!!!! :D
Zing even called to remind me, how sweet! :D
Celebrated with Aihua and clique @Pastamania.
Shared Hawaiian Pizza with Meow, slacked at Mac until 11pm.
Had so much fun laughing with them! Kenlim and his stories about his friends are damn legend!
Ger&Meow acc-ed me home! Yay, love you guys!


I FORGOT IF THERE'RE ANYTHING ELSE, BUT THAT'S ABOUT ALL :)


OHOHOHOH! I went for the interview already!
Woohoo, am gonna start my "training" next wed!
And Chen Lu might be coming along too! :D Yay!
Kaching kaching! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment