Friday, July 17, 2009

T Meow : Not only you, it made me broke as well. Haha!

T Ee Lynn : HAHA, no wayyyy. I would never forget Yunho XD
Yeaa, he's mine everyday. LOLOLOL!

T CYL : LOL! Ya lor, cute hor like that :D ANYWAY who is that ft island
guy? 3rd one? AND 2nd? LOL




FT Island release their new song "I Hope" yesterday!




Credits:XxtenerifexX

Apparently i was too busy rushing that stupid Mkting proj.
Talking about proj, today was a damn suay day, i cross my fingers and ...

Anyway, rushed our proj like mad la!
Then we rushed to print, also like mad can!
Beh tahan! After all of those mad rushings, we went to pamper ourselves at Ajisen.
LOOL. And i bought a lip gloss *muack muack.
Ew at my cheesiness. HAHAHA.

Back to the video ...
WHO ARE THESE GUYS!??!?!?!


They are all seriously so damn freaking cute i swear.
BUT THE SECOND GUY WITH GLASSES AND BOWL CUT HAIRSTYLE ..

IS SO FREAKING RIDICIOUSLY CUTE!

I swear he is the cutest guy on earth, ON EARTHHHHH.
Where do you see such a cute guy you tell me NEVER RIGHT.
Waalau what's his name? Can someone tell me >;]

No he's not as hot as Yunho but he's is no doubt CUTER THAN TAEMIN!!!
Sorry Taemin i still love you. LOOOL.
But he is sooooo cute! CYL, you know who is he right, TELL MEEEEEE. LOL!

WHAT'S HIS NA MA EEEEEEE? NAMEEEEEE? LOL.

On a random note, this is my destop wallpaper now >:]


I'm loving it`! :D YUNHOOOOO.
Nooooo Lynn, i will never neglect Yunho! HAHA.

TAEMIN :)


SEXY YA? HAHA.
I'm off to find that guy's name WAAAAH KAWAIIIIII.

No comments:

Post a Comment