Monday, September 15, 2008

哈囉!

Promised to upload peektures today! Heh.
I'll just summarized stuffs yea.
Back to playing runescape - level 18 already hor!
Don't playplay! Haha. Went to Republic Poly on thursday.
Explored & ate at the cafe. Nice scenery! I like!
Played around until evening time. Trained back together!
Chats along the way! I love! :D Friday&Saturday didn't have my dinner!
Had supper on Friday though! Hahaha. Don't tell you what!
Jealous already anot ? ;pp Lol!
Very very busy during friday&saturday! 腰酸背痛!
But still very fun also! :D Haha.
Went HIGH tea with cousins, aunt&mum.
Didn't managed to take a photo with them! & the food there is only so-so.
Not very good, but still not very bad. Haha.
& i ate the 2 kinds of food that i always always always hated!
MAYONNAISE&CHEEEEEESE! Lol.
But because the food is damn nice, i cannot resist it.
& it actually tasted not bad ~ BUT. I still hate mayonnaise&cheese. LOL.
Went Far east plaza & guess who i saw! Yes, dearest Aihua!!! :D
Took my wallet from her & continued shopping.
Nothing caught my eyes! >:( Damn sian. Trained back with cousin&mum.
Chats along the way! :D Channel 8 9pm show - Baby very cute! I love!
Ok very random! Anw i dreamt that someone told me exam results are out!
吓死我can! Lol. Okok. Peektures now! :D

HIGH TEA!

Cousin's 1st attempt.
2nd attempt!
3rd attempt..
Ok .. So 4th attempt - Still blur.
Finally! A clear shot. But i gave up looking. Lol!
The final-ly product of my ice kachang! :D
My masterpieces! Lol!

Chocolate Fondue!!!!
My art is yes, RIGHT !?!?!? Haha!
Pretty!Beautiful!
Colourful!
Sashimi!!!!
Blood or not ?
I only ate this :/
Ice Kachang!!! Machine. Lol.
YOU guess what's that ;pp

Gf's replacement of herself = Her twist!


We need the flash because the sky is turning dark . . . . Lol.



Tada! :D


Smelly chou!


Hehe!


1st attempt for tilting.



2nd attempt!


Finally we tilt the correct way! Lol.
By me! :D
Loveeeeee! :D By Gf! Hehe! The photo that gf lazy to post up!

I is jump the highest!!
I am taller than her! Finally :D 让我们 GET HIGH! :DD
Gf& I! :D

My sexy legs ..
Chou's sexy butt . Lol.
I am so vain ;p
The 3 of us! :D
Chou&I! :DAgain :D
Gf&Chou! :D
Again ..
& again ..
Say cheeeese! :D
Twist!
& Chou! :D
Wasted food.


Goodbye!

No comments:

Post a Comment