Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Hellooooooo.


My runescape is level 39 43 already hor!
Coolzx or not ? :D Hehehe.
&&& guess what ??

.
.
.
.
.

I WOKE UP AT 1PM TODAYYYY!
Waseh! I telly you ah, the feeling is damn shiok! :D
Hehe! Such a long time since i woke up in the afternoon.
I am such a pro :D Lol.
& i've uploaded peektures taken during trip to zoo.
Many many focus on monkeys&squirrels! Damn cutezxz.
Ahcai asked me to work for him tmr evening but you know 不可以啦!
Busy busy you know. So Dad&I have not spoken to each other for a few days already.
But it's fucking ridiculous that he shouts at me for every tiny lil stuff.
Oh forget it! I don't want to dwell so much on it. 我也不稀罕leh!
Okokok peeeeektures! :D

Giant Tortoises

Brother Bear ;p

Komodo Dragon in action! *(Bottom to top!)



Quirrels!
Me LOOOOOOOOVE this alot! :D
Shitting ? :P


This is the duck i told you about! In Butterfly Park.

Cousin&Bf.
Beetle
Tairanturus ( whatever the spelling is. Lol )
Giant Earthworm
Frogs

Reminds me of Naruto :D
Tadpoles!





Snakes















The Snapping Turtle







Welcome to the Cat Country!
Sooooo adorable, right ? :D



Giraffes :D


Emu?



Rhino.

One-horned antelope.

It says : Kiss me >:O

Zebras




Polar Bears
(see her tongue? :D)


Memememememe& the girl! :D


Iloooovethis also :D
Fox!
Laying eggs ? o.o

Penguins


Babooons

Fighting/Playing.
Scratching butt! LOL.

Grooming.


Quarrelling! LOLOLOL.
Nipples! :O

Resembles a person ? :D









Things that birds eat.
Cousin, sister, cousin
Kangaroos
Balls. Lololol.
Kangaroo Jack? :D





Cousin&Bf.





Hippos.



I am "Mohan". :D




Cousin.
Roarrrrrrrrr!
Otters













Goodbye!

No comments:

Post a Comment