Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Hellooooooooo.


I HAD GASTRIC YTD !!!!!
Ok actually i had it on Sunday but it wasn't that serious.
Until ytd when i went for work.
I don't know if it's psychological problem or what, but it started hurting damn badly.
I broke down ..

.
.

Alvis they all were nice enough to ask kitchen staff for some hot chocolate milk.
After a lil while the pain stopped & i thought it's the end, but noooooooo.
I ate cuttlefish (smack myself!) & even drank 满家乐's milk tea ...
Lol! & yes, the pain came back again, this time even worse than the previous time.
I beared with the pain from 3plus, 4, 5, 6, & until 7plus i no longer can take it.
Called Mum up& dad couldn't come because he had a headache .
Cabbed home& i went to sleep immediately. The pain still didn't stop.
I woke up alot of times in the middle of the night because of the intense pain.
Sooooo, the only way to stop the pain is to see a doctor!
& you know i hate seeing a doctor, so my mum practically forced me to see one.
Finally! :D Got my medicine, ate, came back to sleep& then I AM OK NOW.
Though still a lil pain, but it's so much better i swear i thought i was about to die when i was at work because it was damn damn damn painful ):
& Dad is damn irritating because all he ever said to my mum, not me was : You see la, you better bring her to see a doctor later she got cancer &*^&*^.
Then my mum asked him to shut up :) Hehehehe.

.
.

But hey, he did ask me, just now!
Aw :DDDD But he's still quite irritating. x)
& i'm glad we're finally ok (:

.
.

Ok, i shall stop here!


Goodbye!

No comments:

Post a Comment