Thursday, September 4, 2008

哈囉!

Okok, i know i 5days never update already.
So sorry hor, but i promised after i finish 恶作剧2吻 i will post pictures&blog!
Really ah, must trust me! Haha. Addicted to that show already lo.
I'm back from work, haven't took out my contact lens & all but i've already opened the videos from episode 16 to 18 :D Hehe.
Joe very cute, i like! Too bad no such character&person i know. =X
Hahaha. Ariel Lin already damn cute lo! But she look more silly in the first one.
Aiyo, i need to watch la. Update soon! :D
Monday - Mahjong with ellie&co :D
OHOH, PUH-LEASE CONGRATS ME BECAUSE ...
.
.
.
I RAN 15MINS WITHOUT STOPPING TODAY! :D
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. I know i am damn haolian but i don't care! :D
Running 15mins w/o stopping is a super great achievement for me! :D

GOODBYE!

No comments:

Post a Comment