Sunday, September 21, 2008

Hello!

So many things happened these days!
Had furious arguments with parents just 2days ago.
Fucking ridiculous. Worked until 12midnight on friday!
Wanted to close early but central management people came -.-
So we had to close at 12plus. Ended up we went serangoon garden for supper!
Woah& I telly you ah, 叔叔is the 老大manzxzxz!
Hahaha. We had discounts here&there. Cool or not ? :D
Chat alot then the rest of them drank, i didn't.
I am forever sucha good girl ;p Hehe.
& then before that i rang dad up to TELL HIM I WOULD BE HOME 2PLUS MAX!
Delayed alil then went home by cab. In the midst of the journey, so many things happened la!
.
.
Then that ahcai on the way keep chanting :
我不累
我不累
我不累
.
我不醉
我不醉
我不醉
.
我不急
我不急
我不急

I tell you that's the most hilarious thing i've ever heard so far !!
Funny to the MAX!!!!! I kept laughing.
Wanted to sleep because i was super tired but he keep chanting.
Then he don't allow Codyt to talk ; look out for petrol stations!
LOLOLOLOL. I cannot sleep lo like that! Thank you you ah ahcai! >:(
Reached home then mum opened door & gave me half -.- & half >:( face.
Damn scary can. So she started mumbling say she'll ground me forever etc.
I ignore her & continued with my contact lens stuff.
Until i closed the door in the bedroom (we sleep together btw) & then she started yelling.
It is really annoying you know! Woke up the next morning & things were only alil bit better.
Worked at 2pm on sat& ahgong came like 10plus 11pm.
Haha. Codyt was not himself ytd because like, he kept 我来我来!
When the usual him would 来来来! Hahahaha.
Nooooob! :D Lol. &&Alvis& I went like ehhhhhhhhhhhhhh~ when we saw each other's hair.
HAHAHAHA. Damn funny to the max!!! I think i wronged ordered once/twice.
Damn guilty! :/ Nvm. Waited for dad with Codyt.
Chat alil then his bus came. Waited for another 10-15mins for dad.
Quarrelled the min i stepped inside. Oh well.
It was expected anw. So forget it. We're like forever not on talking terms -.-

Went zoo today with cousins! Met them for mac breakfast then cousin's bf fetched us there.
I will upload the peektures other time. Too many!
So cute animals & we went crazy when we went inside the Butterfly park!
Saw a bat pee lo! Haha. & a duck waddle it's way towards us while we trying very hard to get out.
LOLOLOLOL. Laughed alot then people thought we insane already!
So many butterflies = Pretty sight.
But they were mostly white so they blend into the background.
Ran outside before i had time to capture a nice one ):
We spent the most time observing babooons! Damn funny i tell you.
Then my cousin keep talking about the monkeys ********** HAHAHHAHAHAHAHA.
Damn funny i cannot stop laughing. Lucky the weather is still ok!
BUT I STILL SWEAT ALOT! Not like tapwater though.
Went for kfc later on& to grandma hse. Okkkkkk, another cold war betw dad&I again -.-
But anw, it's not like i didn't try to talk to him nicely.
He shouted at me this morning. I hate it! So, that's it.
I will shut up! >:(

再见!

No comments:

Post a Comment