Friday, September 26, 2008

Helloooooo.



I telly you ah, i am damn annoyed now!
I freaking spent 3days trying to upload the photos from zoooooooo!
3fucking days ): Ok i shall stop being so vulgar but 3 DAYS LEH!
This explains why i didn't post anything, well, otherwise i'm playing runescape.
But oh wells, here i am :D
Went out with Mum&Sis today cause sis got doctor appointment for being underweight.
Should i see one, for being under-height? Lol.
Just kidding! Ate Fish&Co & i telly you, the waitress is damn cute!
Oh&they're hiring! $6.50/hr. Wth! That's like sooooo tempting >:)
Hahaha. I think i will post pictures of things that Alvis&co always says it's AH MA STUFF.
Waalaueh, they don't know how to appreciate! Hahaha.
I completed 2difficult quests ytd thanks to someone . Hehe.
100million thanks although you won't read this i know because you're like from another country.



.
.
.



The previous post has the most pictures posted in my years of blogging.
Ok, not like i have blog for a long time, but at least 2-3years already!
Soooo irritating i might have to consider not taking so many photos next time . .
Ok, i'm just kidding on that part but seriously, that's alot of photosssssssss.
Lololol. I painted my nails brown, again.
I hope ahgong don't start saying i'm weird again! LOL!
Somebody say tmr must see my noob face again!
You telly me, qian bian anot? Yes rightxzxzx.
Hahahahaha. Okok, i shall stop here yea ?

IT'S NICE, RIGHTXZXZXXZ? :D






Goodnight! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment