Monday, September 8, 2008

Mahjong day :D

哈囉!

今天我打麻将输了两块多!

.
.

So irritating! Haha i don't know how many times i've said this exact word.
But thanks to who you should know hor. Stupid pig.
Lol. Met Aihua@ westmall & i didn't get to cut my hair.
Waalaueh, no time manzxzx! So went to meet Ellie straight.
Shopped in Bpp awhile then lrt-ed to fajar. To the codyt's hse.
Surprisedly he didn't keep us waiting outside his door.
I think we're counted lucky hor ? :DDD Hehe.
Haha, on the way we kept joking lo. Cute manxzxz, i like! :D
So anw we found the block, went up to his hse & started guessing which is his hse.
还要讲? 当然是我对咯! Hehe! Clever me :D
& he's got a damn hyper female dog. LOL. I think she's jealous that we went his hse.
So she started barking the moment she saw us. >:/ Gawd.
Fierce man his dog, but she's very cute, noisy only. Haha!

Ellie&Aihua went on cooking maggi mee, i was making friends with the dog.
:D Haha, so clever me keep twisting. The more i twist, the louder she bark.

.
.
.

Ended up i sticked out my tongue at her! LOOOOOOL.
I sticked out once, she barked once. Tell me she fierce anot!
After that cannot be bothered already. Happily eating the maggi mee.
She don't even let me sit on the chair leh! How pathetic !?!
Kept barking so loudly when i was sitting down.
When i stood up, stopped already! Not fairrrrrrr ):
Mahjong-ed later on. We played for hrs. I lost 2plus bucks.
Haha, but i swear this is the funniest mahjong session i've played.
& the most scary one also! Cause some people keep scaring us lo! >:/
Then Ellie is damn funny cause she asked alot of funny questions. :D

.
.

Haha. After a very very very very long time, we walked to Bpp to eat.
So afterall walking to Bpp is so much nearer compared to lrt-ing to fajar.
Tell me whether to blame this irritating person anot? LOL.
Kopitiamed then we had desserts! :D Cool manzx. We finished up everything.
But the table was full of iceeeeee, and er, dirty things. Lol.
& who do you blame again ? Of course it's that irritating person who's fat but still says i'm fat!
Haha, damn irritating he keep snatching desserts from me!?!
Guy anot? No gentleman sense one lo! Lolol.
Watched alil of step up2 downstairs
& i tell you codyt is the fattest ; biggest liar in the world wide world!
He keep lying to me the whole day! Like THE. WHOLE. DAY!

.
.

Like he lied that there's cockroach in front of me & i screamed so loudly i think if i didn't walk faster, the whole neighbourhood will throw eggs at me! >:/
The bus & so many other things. Ask me to believe him, try harder next time! LOL.
Trained back & started raining heavily!
Drenched when i reached home even though i had umbrella. Lol.
More such mahjong-outings next time yea ? :D
Work tmr! D: OK nvm, must look forward, i'll try...

Goodbye!

I'm falling deeper.
I'm afraid i can't give up so easily now.

No comments:

Post a Comment