Thursday, September 18, 2008

*Edited!

Hello!

I went shopping today !!!!!!
SHOPPINGGGGGG! With chuchu&zing! :D
So nice to meet up with chuchu again! Long time didn't see her lo.
At least zing&I go gym together. Lol.
Went orchard & i bought so many things.
Like seldom i get to buy so many stuffs ok.
Came home& mum again nagged at me.
Bought a pair of pumps, 2bracelets, a top.
Wanted to buy shorts but nth caught my eyes.
We went Far east to have teatime. Haha.
满家乐for milktea & i bought the british takeaway food.
Chats all the way. I love manxzxz!
Results are out anw! My gpa = 3.167
At first i thought it was NOT BAD. But then ..
.
.
Peeps all got at least an A, i don't have leh!
2B+ & the rest B =/ why like that !?!
POM & Internet B+ LEH! LOL!
It's like so unexpected. I love stats so much they give me B only >:/
Nvm, i must pull up my socks for next sem. Hehe!
.
.
Anw chuchu bought the most ok!
She bought 2bags, accessories, a pair of shoes also!
Waseh! Really crazy shopping spree. We laughed like crazy over many stuffs.
But i can't really rmb what. Too many already. Hahahaha.
Trained back with zing then we talked about our sexciting sec school days!
Walked back home then i was soooooo scared for i dont know what reason.


.
.
.
.
.
.
.

I REALISED I DIDN'T GO ANYWHERE TO CELEBRATE MID-AUTUMN FESTIVAL !!!
*Sulks in one corner!

.
.

Waaaaaalaueh. I was working my ass off. Lol.
Went bloghopping then i realised everyone celebrated! Like candles &stuffs.
But i was serving customers at that point of time!
No one reminded me that friday was Mid-autumn festival ; i didn't take any off.
Regretzxzzx! Oh nvm! This year is quite weird.
Festivals don't seem very festivable to me. Haha! Such a word?


Oh, Goodbye!

No comments:

Post a Comment